Bioretics srl recognizes privacy to be a concern for many individuals who visit this website. Privacy is very important to Bioretics srl, and we protect information provided through our website according to this policy.
Who is a Typical Bioretics srl User?
Bioretics srl is an IT and consulting company operating mainly in the B2B mode. It does not deal directly with consumer end users and, therefore, does not collect any consumer data.
What Information May be Collected?
Bioretics srl may collect the following types of information when you browse www.bioretics.com:
- Information you provide directly, when sending us e-mail messages, e.g. your name and contact information.
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when navigating our site, and
- Aggregate data, such as the number of visits per week, per web page.
Who is Collecting Your Information?
When you are asked for personal information at www.bioretics.com, you are sharing this information with Bioretics srl, and no other entity.
Links to Websites Outside Bioretics srl
How is the Information Used?
Bioretics srl does not share your personal information or any other information provided by you with third parties.
We use information collected via this website in the following ways:
- For the information you provide directly, such as requests for proposals or e-mail messages, it is used to respond to your inquiries.
- For the information you provide through e-mail communications, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, we can use it to customize future e-mail communications and web pages in accordance with communication preferences you have established with Bioretics srl.
- For the information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and other such data, it is used internally to improve the usability of our website.
This policy may be revised from time to time. Bioretics srl may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here. By using our website, you signify your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policies posted at the time of use.
July 1st, 2017